Harbour Tonight

jordan.widz

G'day raiders,

Whos gonna be out on the harbour tonight watching the new years fireworks, I know I will be (with lines in the water of course). Come and look for the Prawn Star in farm cove and I'll be sure to say hi.

And if this is the first time for any raiders spending new years on the the harbour, here's a few tips to make it more enjoyable for yourselfes.

1. get out there early, theres a 6kt speed limit on the harbour so it takes a while to get to the spot you want to spend the night.

2. get an oversized anchor that is gonna hold well, you don't wanna be re-anchoring during the fireworks and miss them.

3. after the fireworks find a shelted area, anchor up and spend the rest of the night there, the boat ramps are chaos and took us till 6.00am to get our boat on the trailer the first time we went out.

4. most of all STATY SAFE there will be a lot of boats out tonight in close proximity, so take care yet don't forget to have fun!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All the best from the Prawn Star and may you all have a GREAT new years. :biggrin2: