Are there dollies

excalibre

Hey fish raiders just wondering if there are any dollies are the fads off Sydney up to terrigal . Hope everyone has a great Xmas an the fish are plentiful

I heard from a reliable source today that they have been getting dollies at the wide FAD off Broken Bay to 5kgs.

I have been looking at the water temp and see that it's only just nudging 20'C so I am a bit scepticle. I have never caught any decent dollies in water temp under 22'C. I'm not going to burn any fuel heading out for them until the water warms up a bit more. Hopefully sooner then later.

Nathan

I've had a couple of nul trips to the FAD and from Gosford swimming pool it was a 75 km round trip to the Broken Bay FAD out round Box Head and back. At least 50 litres of juice to do it comfortably and I used to take 3 tanks for 80 litres. Not so far now thankfully, but when you have a good day it makes those expensive time-wasters fade away. My last trip with the Father in Law resulted in 16 fish with at least 20 lost at the boat. A couple of crackers amongst them too.

Can't wait to get amongst them this year. Got a couple of Pakula sacred sauries ready to go.

The diffeence of a couple of days.

Thursday 22/12/11 compared to 25/12/11 shows a marked increase in water temp off Sydney coast. Notice the change from mainly green to mainly brown. This indicates a temp rise of at least 2, possibly 3 degrees C. Yeah!!!

post-12532-021205800 1324847562_thumb.gif

post-12532-014409700 1324847600_thumb.gif