Any Interest In A Day Deep Sea Fishing

Yarraone

I am just wondering if there is any interest in a day Deep sea fishing on a sydney charter?

from what i have searched already we would be looking for 6 people to share the cost .. about ($1450} For a day trip with all the gear supplied..

I am looking for around December or January.. But, it would have to be on a weekend so we would have to pre book early.. Myself and my son are very keen so we need four others?

If anyone is interested or have other offers please let me know? Or if someone would rather organise a day trip like this, I would be very keen to tag along with you..

To contact me please contact me via email yarraone@aapt.net.au :thumbup:

Edited by swordfisherman

Looks like we will be going on Reef magic at this stage.. Food and drinks supplied by the look of things on his website.. So we still have possibly 2 spots available minimum..

This will be a game fishing trip targeting Marlin and yellow fin.. Please PM me if you are interested in joining us..

ATTENDEES:

1. yarraone

2. Plemo

3. Guest (friend of yarrone)

4. dhype

This is a minimum of 6 people and it will be first in best dressed.... :thumbup:

I just got the call from Reef Magic and it will be $1650 all up to be shared between us.. Everything supplied including Lunch and drinks.. Im looking at Saturday the 8th of January 2011..

Departure time will depend on the tides if you dont mind a little later start.

We still have 2 spots available.. The sooner we can make the deposite and book the day the better