Over The Top

Sharky

With the jewie social coming up I have been playing around with a few new rigging techniques and this is what Ive come up with. Its over the top I know but lately the jews have been a sp snobs (where Ive been fishing for them anyway) So I thought I would create something that was extra special.

I know that jewies love rattles so I added the glass beads inside the loop knot to tap against each other when I do a double lift. I have also included a small glass rattle inside the plastic so when the tail pulses on the drop it will rattle as well.

I have included a TT Rev head as the spinner blade puts out a great pulse and spins on the drop and the hooks are sharp.

The loop knot also give the plastic more action

As for scents Im going to pick some anniseed from Oatley boat ramp and chop it up and add it to my packets of plastics. I will also inject them with more scent if they are uncented and puncture the plastics with holes so the scent sinks in more. I will spray the lures with ultrabite and perhaps top it all off with some squigie scale.

I have been wanting to experiment with this rig for a long time but have been a bit lazy so I decided to post it up so I would have to make it up for Saturday night.

If this doesnt work Im going to buy some dynamite. :074::074::074:

Let me know what you think and any sugestions would be great (From those that are on my Xmas card list)

post-869-1140056433_thumb.jpg

Edited by swordfisherman

Guest bluecod

As for scents Im going to pick some anniseed from Oatley boat ramp and chop it up and add it to my packets of plastics. I will also inject them with more scent if they are uncented and puncture the plastics with holes so the scent sinks in more. I will spray the lures with ultrabite and perhaps top it all off with some squigie scale.

Phew! That's gonna smell worse that the crap my kid puts on before he goes out clubbing!

The plan was to try it on Saturday night but I had a bigger than Ben Hur night on friday and got home about the same time I was planing to head to the tackle store on Saturday morning. So I had to make do with what I had wich has worked very well in the past. I will be making the rig up and using it at the next social for sure. :thumbup: