Crab For Dinner

connolly

G'day fellow raiders.

Took my daughter and her friend out in the Harbour yesterday. Caught a nice frigate before one of them was starting to feel sick and the other was complaining that it was "too bumpy". Caught a just legal tailor and a few other odds and sodds near Grotto point.

Later in the day we managed to convert a chunk of the frigate into a nice blue swimmer. Had to drag them away from fishing at the boat ramp. I think they enjoyed themselves.

Overall not a spectacular day but an enjoyable one.

Hope I can attach photos successfully. What on earth is a "URL"

Guest bluecod

Had to drag them away from fishing at the boat ramp. I think they enjoyed themselves.

Overall not a spectacular day but an enjoyable one.

Way to go Reeltired - keep their interest going in the sport and help to keep them out of mischief :thumbup:

Guest bluecod

Select the photo in Picasa - export to a new folder e.g C:\ photos\ but when you're doing that resize it to 640 pixels wide which will bring it down to a size this forum can handle.

When you add it into a post, choose browse and select the file from the directory you stored it in - then add the attachment, then add into post - it won't show in preview but when you've added the post it should show up.