Saturday 11th

kane

HI Guys,

Was launched by about 7am picked up some livies and headed out the heads saw some bait schools feeding so we decided troll through a couple of skirts. Nothing touched them so we headed on and in about 5 mins hooked up on a couple of nice frigate mackeral whicch were kept for bait.

We arrived at the fad and did a few drifts and only hooked one dolly but it was only about 40cm so it lived to see another day.

We moved on towards the peak and upon arrival there was a good showing of bait fish. First baits down resulted in 1x 61cmkingy which was thrown on ice and a pigfish for me.a few drifts later and a another 62 cm king for my brother and a pigfish for me and nick. Then we noticed some xl unicorn jackets ina our shadows so we spent about an hour trying too get a hook in one but dropped it when we had chance. while we were berleying up came the dolly schools and we hooked in to another few small ones all were released.

The wether was pretty good out there had a great day despite only a few fish been brought home

I'll try and post pics tommorrow but i have been having trouble in the past

Kane

this is the way i resize my pictures and it hasn't failed me yet,

1. copy and paste the picture into the microsoft paint program

Why do you need this step Chris?......and not just download the image resizer and right click

Gibbo,

Yeah i am pretty sure i may have we were in a quinnie 600 offshore.

Crazed fish... its not the problem of resizing some days it just wont except them the page says its done and then goes blank

Kane

hey kane, try uploading the photo's to a web provider like www.photobucket.com, then post the url between the picture code by clicking on the picture button above the text field.

You guy's weren't the boat we told to go around us were you, if so sorry to sound rude, we were figting fish at the time and you were about the third boat that came a bit to close for comfort!?

Edited by Gibbofisho

no worries, it was pretty funny actually, there was a boat having a go at us as we were driving back up the outside to re-start the drift, he was saying, "turn you motor off or you'll scare off all the fish" (yeah right buddy, how do you expect us to get back up current) justa s he said that he ran into the fad, we had a good chuckle and kept driving!