Sydney Harbour This Morning ( 13/3)

Sammy

Hello fellow raiders,

Been a while since I've posted a report because it's been a while since I've been out.. that's what happens when you sell your boat, cut a long story short I sold it with a heavy heart to a mate who was really keen to buy it and now I'm having withdrawl symptoms and regrets :( .

After a few weeks checking out a few boat hire spots I came across Rose Bay which was great as they are in a handy spot and have really friendly staff. Had a bucketful of nippers which I pumped yesterday and surprisingly only 2 died over night which was great..mind you I had a decent air raider on them.

Went to my usual spots around Bradley's Head and wasn't disappointed. The tide was still running in around 7.30am and we ended up with 9 solid bream biggest going 36cm, 1 nice whiting and 2 legal snapper.. one reaching 34cm which was awesome fun on my 4kg gear :1prop: I also lost a decent fish right near the boat, wasnt a Kingy but maybe a frigate Mackeral? looked like one, saw heaps of these chasing up the juvenile snapper which were in plague propotions today :05: good waste of a nipper I say.

Amonst the frustration of not having a boat for the last six weeks today was a pleasant relief and boy was it hot! Guess this will have to do for now whilst I'm between boats :(

The old man loved it as well and I tell you guys what the Bream tasted GREAT on the BBQ! If it gets me one day at least I can say the feed was worth it :beersmile:

Sorry no pics folks as :wife: had the camera.. ps Did I mention how hot it was out there :tease:

Tight Lines Sammy.. :1fishing1:

Guest Sea Jay

i dont think i could cope not having a boat after owning one...

well done on the fish front mate,

seems to be a few legal snaps out there lately

tight lines,

CFD

Congrats on the fish mate the only was i could sell my boat is if i was getting a better one i dont think i could part with her must be a terrible feeling seeing her drive out the driveway on the back of someone elses car

Sorry to hear about yo loss!!

So CFD ay Chris going all fancy on us are you????? :074::074::074::074: