Georges River

reel_success

Went out to day to start runnning in the new tohatsu 9.8 on the 10ft lightweight (one fast boat)

Was thinking about calling it quits at the ramp as it was :1badmood: slightly raining, but decided to go for it.

Cruised from tom uglys to oatly and anchored up for a fish :1fishing1: near the baths/park for one flathead 39cm. :thumbup:

Moved to east of como bridge for a snapper of 27cm.

Went to run the motor again and it is as smooth as a bird off to taren point for some small whiting and small snapper.

Went to chech the crab trap for a Big :1yikes: blue swimmer (PB)

was a very good day with the new motor and some fish for dinner

hope to see you out there

Edited by cam

well done cam,

nice looking crab there mmmm yumo, :1prop:

haha once uve been out now with the new boat im sure ur itchin to get back out there...

mate you should try and get out too either 1 of the runways or moll point they seem to be the places in the bay holding some great fish still and a mixed bag at that 2..

looking 4ward to future post,

gotta love reading up on the botany posts :thumbup:

cheers steve

the 9.8HP is mounted on a 10ft light weight and pulls about 18 knots cruise and i would say 21-23 at wot but it gets scary then.

the crab was the fullest crab i have ever caught and the flatty had alot of meat and all tasted very good.

I will go to the runway and molinoix point one day but i will try the hot water outlet and sticks till i get confident to go all the way accross the bay.