Fishing Report 6/5/06 Stockton Beach.

union

Went out to stockton early morning session, first line in pulled in a massive salmon. Changed positions after nothing for a while. Then we went next to the signa (right side) and every line we through in we caught fish. The only thing that stopped us was that we ran out of bait.

I've been reading some fishing books in relation to beach fishing and if it wasnt for the info i got out of it i would of never caught the fish. I was always looking for flat calm places on the beach when i really want to look for white wash foam. Also finding gutters on the beach looking at the water coming in and water going out. Works like a charm.

Beach fishing is awsome. I swear though me and my mate look like idiots. We dont catch too many fish, so when we get bites we go nuts trying to bring the bastards in. Get so wet from the water (frolicking through the waves like idiots) we strip down to T-shrits and undies. People drive past and must think WTF.

141807506_d425388062_m.jpg141807507_4622751bcb_m.jpg141807508_99df1244ab_m.jpg

Went out to stockton early morning session, first line in pulled in a massive salmon. Changed positions after nothing for a while. Then we went next to the signa (right side) and every line we through in we caught fish. The only thing that stopped us was that we ran out of bait.

I've been reading some fishing books in relation to beach fishing and if it wasnt for the info i got out of it i would of never caught the fish. I was always looking for flat calm places on the beach when i really want to look for white wash foam. Also finding gutters on the beach looking at the water coming in and water going out. Works like a charm.

Beach fishing is awsome. I swear though me and my mate look like idiots. We dont catch too many fish, so when we get bites we go nuts trying to bring the bastards in. Get so wet from the water (frolicking through the waves like idiots) we strip down to T-shrits and undies. People drive past and must think WTF.

141807506_d425388062_m.jpg141807507_4622751bcb_m.jpg141807508_99df1244ab_m.jpg

Well done! Sounds like a great morning session. What rig did you use?

Flattieman.

Well done Union. Beach fishing the way to go. Good catch there mate. Gotta be happy with that and why not. There is enough misery around so mate let em hang out and let the endorphens run. :yahoo::yahoo:

Wombat

Well done! Sounds like a great morning session. What rig did you use?

Flattieman.

I was using 20lb with a 60lb 50cm steel trace.. using size 5 and a 2ize 4 sinker. My mate was using 35lb line with 35lb trace same sinkers and got far better action. think the steel trace was a giveaway.

Nice bait you got there mate.

Forget the wire. Unless you fishing for sharks it's not worth it.

Try a slab of Tailor or Salmon & you may get youself a good Jew.

Good luck, you're on your way.

Cheers.

Don't worry too much about what people think as long as the undies stay on.

BUT

how do you eat those things?

( can't make them work for me...)

The tailor is great to eat.. The Australian samlon sucks, but i ate it anyway. Cut all the red meat out of the salmon (ended up being hardly nothing) cooked it in the oven with a bit of salt, garlic and lemon.. then a bit of grounded black pepper.

Don't worry too much about what people think as long as the undies stay on.

BUT

how do you eat those things?

( can't make them work for me...)

I recon putting them in an oven ruins them...

Try cutlets on a BBq with a little lemon +Pepper Seasoning..

Gold!!!!

(Oh and I bleed and gut them as soon as I catch them as well)