Rally Round The Parks Boyz

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Just heard back from the local member and this is it.

OK, Now the official draught of the Proposed Marine Parks is officially up on their web page .

And like I said before It Is only “Proposed” at this stage , none of it is official .

So , you have 3 months to get your submissions in , and it must be “In Writing” .

All you keyboard terrorists out there “GET BUSY” , because this is your last chance to

do something to stop the Rot.

But let me emphasise this point , my advisor has said , petitions are no longer a weapon for changing the minds of Pollies , only masses of protestors at Rallies will do the trick , so if you think by sending off an email is doing your bit , then your`e dreaming .

Seee you all at the Rallies.

Mick

Mick, when are these rallies taking place? and where?

G`day Boyz ,

The link below will take you to where you can see the Places Times and dates that affects the batemans Bay area , the Port Stephens Zone to Forster group meetings , are listed in my last post in gibbos original post .

Mick

http://www.mpa.nsw.gov.au/bmp/focus-group.html

I cant see any future dates in The Batemans bay are so , perhaps you can ring the number below

Further information: Contact Veronica Le Nevez on 0439 600 065 ( Batemans Bay )

Good Hunting!.

Edited by OWZAT

Hi Mick ,I have a good priest who can come with us :biggrin2: an old mattock handle

Cheers Stewy

G`day Stewy,

I got a better Idea mate !.

We Have a couple of very Large XXXX OS Tongan 7th day Adventist chaps doing the rounds here door knocking at present .

How about I tell them we are attending a huge Religious rally at Tuncurry , and bring them along to flank me.

They will probably bring all their family , which should boost the numbers somewhat .

And if the rent a crowd mob turn up , then we can turn the Lads loose on em .

Mick

G`day Stewy,

I got a better Idea mate !.

We Have a couple of very Large XXXX OS Tongan 7th day Adventist chaps doing the rounds here door knocking at present .

How about I tell them we are attending a huge Religious rally at Tuncurry , and bring them along to flank me.

They will probably bring all their family , which should boost the numbers somewhat .

And if the rent a crowd mob turn up , then we can turn the Lads loose on em .

Mick

:Funny-Post: only if you wack on the chow for em and :beersmile: ssssss