Official Distributer

Guest Saqa

Guest Saqa

post-1888-1148408506_thumb.jpg

G'day fishraiders

I have some exiting news I wanted to share with all of you. I have been selected by Pacific Bay International as one of the official distributers for the Pacific region. I will be in their new catalogue and contact list. Pacific Bay is also the source for Stuart Industries premium game components. I am absolutley stoked by this news and this has been only possible by the welcome I have recieved on this site. Thanks to Ken A, the mods and all riaders

www.kingrods.com.au is still under construction but if anyone wants to veiw the full range of their rodbuilding catalogue then please visit

http://www.fishpacbay.com/index.html

About Pacific Bay

Pacific Bay Components

post-1888-1148408336_thumb.jpg

post-1888-1148408278_thumb.jpg

Since 1978 Pacific Bay has endeavoured to become the leading distributor of fishing rod components. Now with worldwide recognition, Pacific Bay International continues this tradition into the new millennium. Their latest catalog showcases the most diverse selection of quality rod components available. It highlights innovative new items as well as proven Pacific Bay classics. A dedication to responding to an industry that demands beauty and performance assures new cutting edge designs. The continuing improvement of existing products guarantees the widest assortment of components that is unmatched worldwide

Stuart Game Components

post-1888-1148408370_thumb.gif

post-1888-1148408421_thumb.jpgpost-1888-1148408452_thumb.jpg

Stuart ’s extensive selection of aluminum butts, reel seats, roller guides and tops, are widely used and well recognized throughout the world. Prominent manufacturers and discriminating custom rod builders realize that quality and durability are crucial factors in producing premium offshore fishing rods