Kr 10-15kg Standup Stick For Cfd

Guest Saqa

Guest Saqa

Hi all

I started work on a game rod for crazedfisherdude

These are the components I am using. I have assembled the butt and will post more pics as I go. This model is available for $260 from me. It features a Stuart roller tip, Guides that are custom made for me, machined reel seat, slick-butt and machined gimbal. The rod is 6' overall and has an extra fast taper. There is enough brute strength in the butt to use lines upto 50lb if desired but the 10-15kg is the sweet spot.

post-1888-1148409628_thumb.jpg

Guest Saqa

What blank are you using?

You are welcome to visit the workshop and check out the whole range of blanks mate. Call me if you need the exact details on this one. If you are still interested in the blackfish one then let me know as well because I am about to place an order for more.

Guest BBM Rick

I encourage not only you Tim, but anyone who has an interest in high quality gear to take up Rohit on the offer of visiting, before he gets too popular and doesnt have the time!!! His gear rocks! I so want a Pelagic L after holding it! Ask Fishrunner and Jewel what they thought!!

Guest Jewel

WARNING

DO NOT PICK UP THE PELAGIC L

Unless you intend for one to follow you home!

Its an outstanding piece of work!

WARNING

DO NOT PICK UP THE PELAGIC L

Unless you intend for one to follow you home!

Its an outstanding piece of work!

im seriously tempted by the sounds of this rod, and by your warning Jewel. I am wanting to start targeting jewies on plastics while i wait (and wait, and wait...) for my livies to go off. What reel would make a nice partner for the pelagic, im trying to work out an overall cost :biggrin2:

Guest Jewel

At this stage Im looking at putting a 4000 stadic on it. The higher speed reel will make it just that little bit better offshore.

Guest Saqa

saqa do you sell components? i'm building some full rollered game rods and was wondering what a set of those rollers roughly are?

I can do you a set of stuart rollers which I have in stock or get some Pacific Bay ones in you. I will have to get the price later when I get home but it will be extremely competitive. Probably can do it for better then a set of Aftcos. I also have some nice bent unibutts in stock at the moment suitable for 30-80lb in black and gold