Wentworth Falls Dam

Little_Flatty

Hi guys,

Just seeing if you guys know much about regulations concerning wentworth falls dam. I'm up in the mountains for the weekend and was thinking about wetting a line and would preferably do it without getting in trouble.

Is it a lure only water? (doesn't really bother me cos I fish mostly lures anyway but I may have a friend with me who might put birds nests into my braid if he uses them too).

Cheers

Mike

Hi guys,

Just seeing if you guys know much about regulations concerning wentworth falls dam. I'm up in the mountains for the weekend and was thinking about wetting a line and would preferably do it without getting in trouble.

Is it a lure only water? (doesn't really bother me cos I fish mostly lures anyway but I may have a friend with me who might put birds nests into my braid if he uses them too).

Cheers

Mike

Sorry bout the late reply little flatty, been away for a couple of days. Wentworth falls lake is my home water but has been fishing very hard of late.The fish are following the lures closely but just not committing to the strike. It can be very frustrating when it happens right in front of you! If you head up this way again bring 2 rods with you and set 1 up with some powerbait or instant bait and you will definately interest a couple of rainbows usually around a pound and a half or so in weight. Keep throwing lures with the other rod as there are some quite nice browns in there as well. Good luck mate tight lines to you :1fishing1:

Take a can of corn kernels with you as well.

The Wenty Lake trout seem to like corn as well. :biggrin2:

Cheers everyone,

Had all my stuff with me on the weekend, didn't even get close to the water due to the weather and a little too much :beersmile:

:1badmood:

Ah well it was a good weekend anyway. I will definitely try to make it up there in the next few weeks to fish and will ensure that those crazy mates that i went up with stay at home :tease:

Mike