Holiday At Last

kane

I had finally had enough of work so i took a couple of days off.

Plan is to launch the boat on the sunday and come back on tuesday arvo. This will be done by myself

Now here is my question

In the port hacking i am keen to chase some blackfish. I have a few years experience fishing from them off the stones. But am unsure of any productive areas in the river any advice would be appreciated.

Plus i am sure you guys could give me some ideas on how i can fill in some time

Boat is a 6m Cruise Craft Explorer

Kane

G`day Fellas ,

Kane , I used to Live at Lugarno years ago , and I can tell you that the foreshore pictured by the crosses in the pic below , produced some huge catches of blackfish and a lot of the keepers were in the kilo class .

It`s not Port Hacking mate , but I can vouch for the spot depicted.

There was a private jetty opposite the oyster racks , and boy , this small area produce some stonker bream over the years , in fact I think I caught my second PB in this spot , a tick over 5lb.

But I`m sure some Hacking regulars will point out some spots as well.

Mick

cheers for the tips!! i jsut hope now that its not going to be fully packed. you get alot of people browsing the site, but not contributing, so a bit of shame sometimes.

but none the less, fishing is fishing and should be enjoyed by all. tight lines

Thats the the good thing about fishing for blackfish you can be standing shoulder to shoulder and only one guy will catch all the fish. They would have to be one of the hardest things to learn to fish for

Thanks for tips

i knjow quite a few guranteed spots in botany bay

Kane

Thats the the good thing about fishing for blackfish you can be standing shoulder to shoulder and only one guy will catch all the fish. They would have to be one of the hardest things to learn to fish for

Thanks for tips

i knjow quite a few guranteed spots in botany bay

Kane

So , kanesy , you too eh ????.

Thought that only ever happened to me , those b*********s must be everywhere !.

Mick