I Caught The One Meter Tailor.

Lawrie

:1yikes: Now that's a tailor.

I can't believe my tailor has been beaten already.

Gives me a good excuse to get out there a do alot more fishing to crack that meter mark :biggrin2:

I'm rigging the big gang hooks as I write.

Once again top fish.

Hey Mako.

A mate just called in and showed me two yailor he caught this morning,and crikey they are nice fish.

About 4kg not monster,s but nice fish all the same. He caught them about 3 km north of where i got mine from. I,m just about ready to go myself. It,s amazing what seeing fish like that dose to you, Re-rig the rods and arc up the suzuki.smiths beach here i come. Hopefully I might have some thing to show you later.

Hope you beat my fish, thats what it,s all about.

Lawrie.

• 2 weeks later...

G`day Fellas ,

Lil fella and Lawrie , Went for a quick look at Smiths Beach this morning where Lozza got that monster Tailor.

When they arrived , they were amused to see , 13 odd People scatteredall around that spot.

Now the boys saw some nice fish in the buckets , and when Lozza went over to check , one was about 8/9 lb , but nothing like the one he got .

Obviously there are still some good greenies about , but Lozzas fish , is a fish of a lifetime.

Mick

Hey Lawrie, mate, buddy , pal, if you bring the fish over to my place, I'll let you use my new smoker and even buy ya an ale or two..........maaaaate !!!!

I could tell you my secret method of smoking tailor. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Goes well with a couple of beers. Going out now ,will get back to you.

Lawrie.