Dri-fuel

njsconst

I'm in the process of getting my motor serviced and stumbled across a great product. It's called "dry-fuel" and is made by Quicksilver Marine (Mecury). I was advised by a reputable outboard mechanic to add it to your fuel tank at least once a year.

The purpose of the product is to absorb any water / moisture that is held in your under floor tanks.

The product states that it helps eliminate engine stalling and is suitable for both 2 & 4 stroke engines.

It also assists in starting engines in cold weather.

I got it from a Mecury dealer. It is sold in a 350ml bottle for $7.60 (RRP). One bottle will treat 20 gallons.

Anyhow, I thought it sounded like a good product and the service guy couldn't speak highly enough of it.

Though I'd spread the word.

I'm in the process of getting my motor serviced and stumbled across a great product. It's called "dry-fuel" and is made by Quicksilver Marine (Mecury). I was advised by a reputable outboard mechanic to add it to your fuel tank at least once a year.

The purpose of the product is to absorb any water / moisture that is held in your under floor tanks.

The product states that it helps eliminate engine stalling and is suitable for both 2 & 4 stroke engines.

It also assists in starting engines in cold weather.

I got it from a Mecury dealer. It is sold in a 350ml bottle for $7.60 (RRP). One bottle will treat 20 gallons.

Anyhow, I thought it sounded like a good product and the service guy couldn't speak highly enough of it.

Though I'd spread the word.

Assuming it absorbs the moisture therefore removing it , what then happens to it? Is it passed through the engine?

GT