Anyone Need A Apprentice?

domza

Hi raiders, i am currently searching for employment after school and i thought i would ask the question to see if any raiders out there need a 1st year apprentice plumber?

I know it seems like a odd question for fishraider, but i might aswell have a boss that loves to fish :1prop:

I am ready to start from November(after school certifcate) and i have my OH&S general induction card (green card for construction work) .

If anyone knows or needs a apprentice please contact me via PM or my email: dominicpuchala@optusnet.com.au

• 4 months later...

:bump0ee::bump0ee::bump0ee:

I have now finished school and this is my last chance at finding a trade or I either go back to school or do full time TAFE :05:

If anyone has a spot and would like to give me a go, please contact me on 0405 272 612 or email me.

I am able to start immediately and I'm in the Liverpool area.

hey

good luck with the job hunting. it does get a bit hard. just thought id add a suggestion that you could try through some sort of job agency or training group. i did it with my trade ( mechanic ) and it made things alot easier. anywas good luck

thanks everyone for the well wishes

swordfisho- that is a great offer thanks mate!!

snagman and dorado- i tried a few of those agency's with no luck. I think they are more for when you actually find an apprenticeship they guide you all the way through and make sure everything is running smoothly (pay, tafe, work ect..) rather then a recruitment place.

thanks again guys :thumbup:

hey domza,

I'm a teacher and when i talk to prospective employers they always want some one who is honest, hardworking and commited in going the distance. Many times they've taken on an apprentice and they quit after a couple of months. If you are real serious about the job ring a few locals and show them how commited you are. IT may mean doing a couple of days 'free' work but in the long run it may be worth it.......Also ( continuing school is not so bad) and i think you will need to go to tafe anyway

just my 2 bob worth, good luck!

billy

ps have you talked to your careers teacher?

yes i spent every second days lunch in the careers advisers office, and your right i still will need to do tafe with an apprenticeship but at least it wont be full time (1 day per week).

I live in liverpool and everyone I saw was either in the city, northen suburbs or a long way from me, and its just not possible for me to travel that far every day...and also the employers didn't want it because they know how un-reliable public transport is.

At this stage I will have to wait until October when I get my drivers licence.

thanks for all the comments guys, i appreciate it

Domza, there are a group of companies registered by Government called NAC's, that stands for New Apprenticeship Centre. You can guarantee there will be several in Liverpool. Identify one and chat to them, they receive payment from Government (their income) by placing Apprectices with employers. If you have zero luck and you need work, i own a Labour Hire Agency (amongst other things) and i will get you to chat to one of our ladies, our Parramatta office is closest to you.

Domza, there are a group of companies registered by Government called NAC's, that stands for New Apprenticeship Centre. You can guarantee there will be several in Liverpool. Identify one and chat to them, they receive payment from Government (their income) by placing Apprectices with employers. If you have zero luck and you need work, i own a Labour Hire Agency (amongst other things) and i will get you to chat to one of our ladies, our Parramatta office is closest to you.

:thumbup::thumbup: up to you Harold!!!