Uglystik

hi

A mates mate has a one piece rod he wants to get rid of and having no idea about rods, thought you guys could help me out.

Its a Shakespeare Uglystik 2000plus in very good condition.

lenght 1.95m/6'6"

line wt 1-4kg

lure wt 2-32gm

Is this a good rod, what type of fishing is it used for ( i assume for lure fishing ) What would be good price for it, any comment would be appeciated.

Thanks

hi

A mates mate has a one piece rod he wants to get rid of and having no idea about rods, thought you guys could help me out.

Its a Shakespeare Uglystik 2000plus in very good condition.

lenght 1.95m/6'6"

line wt 1-4kg

lure wt 2-32gm

Is this a good rod, what type of fishing is it used for ( i assume for lure fishing ) What would be good price for it, any comment would be appeciated.

Thanks

1975 -

Never held one of these (so just guessing here) but suspect it might be a liitle heavy and robust for flicking light soft plastics / jig heads. Might make a good bait rod for bream and flatties etc. Reckon it probably retailed about $80 to$90 so you might get say $45-$50 for the used model.

Curious to see what others have to say.

John

Edited by Blood Knot

Hey 1975,

I agree with Blood Knot.

Done a bit of searching and I have found that it's quite a strong rod and should be good for probably all types of bait fishing and occasionally the odd lure when the fish are goin off.

Good Luck & Enjoy