People Are Such D!ckheads

impulse

You mean wake boats? I've noticed them to be the worst offenders of all, especially where crowds of small craft are anchored. One I remember on NYE super shiny & new packed with barely pubescent boys just cruising inches past good folk trying to enjoy the show. "just cruising" still produces a steep wake, at least the doof doof doof provided some warning. The revellers to our port must have had a good beer supply - enough to spare a few as projectiles...bye bye doofwakeboys - ask daddy to buy you a real brain - like the other kids have - next Christmas

You mean wake boats? I've noticed them to be the worst offenders of all, especially where crowds of small craft are anchored. One I remember on NYE super shiny & new packed with barely pubescent boys just cruising inches past good folk trying to enjoy the show. "just cruising" still produces a steep wake, at least the doof doof doof provided some warning. The revellers to our port must have had a good beer supply - enough to spare a few as projectiles...bye bye doofwakeboys - ask daddy to buy you a real brain - like the other kids have - next Christmas

Yeah, I call em Wank Boats. You can't put brains in statues.

LOL

Deek

Yeah, I call em Wank Boats. You can't put brains in statues.

LOL

Deek

there are alot of idiots in the habour, we were landbased when unsavoury characters on jetskis started doing doughies about 3 metres from us and giggling and laughing, we then proceeded to extend our gaff and waving and daring them to come closer, then we all started doing chicken dances and laughing our asses off and chucking rocks at them, they left...i dont support violence but sometimes u need to step up to not be stood over by little rich boys in their crafts.

i dont understand why people are stupid enough to be burden fishos, we have an assortment of knives, gaffs and to be honest ive run into alot of fishios that arent the friendliest of bunch when it comes to their fishign being comprimised...

Edited by my03

Now I'm not normally one to get the sh**ts, but last Saturday, I had to wait at Berowra ramp because someone had parked their boat ON THE RAMP, whilst getting their trailer. We're talking about a 5 metre plus boat here too, not some tinny. Then, they had the nerve to push in & back the trailer down the ramp BESIDE their boat, thereby now taking up 2 spots. GRRRRR!