Bream On The Bite

tonyt

:thumbup: went to towra point last friday on the run up caught seven bream lost one all on servo chicken gut measure from 28 to 36 cms on 4pd main 12 pd leader three rods went off at once all bream caught in 20 minutes then not a single bite

post-727-1168591115_thumb.jpg

That area around towra point has been going great guns this year you just have to persevere.

Funny that you got em on chicken gut Ive dragged a heap out of there in the last couple of months and only got a couple on chick gut. Mullet strips have been hammered and the chicken gut left soaking most of the time.

Dave

ps now you have your seven bream please find another spot as I claim Towra and the surrounding flat. :074::074:

That area around towra point has been going great guns this year you just have to persevere.

Funny that you got em on chicken gut Ive dragged a heap out of there in the last couple of months and only got a couple on chick gut. Mullet strips have been hammered and the chicken gut left soaking most of the time.

Dave

ps now you have your seven bream please find another spot as I claim Towra and the surrounding flat. :074::074:

no worries mate you ceep feeding them mullet strips and ill get them fat on chicken gut so the plastic guys have more fun

Dave

you have to get at least two year old servo chicken gut to be effective