27 Meg Radios

Hooky.

G'day all, I've got a fishing trip coming up and as there will be a couple of us with boats spread out on the river, we were thinking of how to communicate, other than with mobile phones.:1gathering:

We have 27 meg radio's and I was just wondering what channel is the most acceptable for communcating amongst each other, if there is such a channel?

This communcating won't be skylarking stuff, :1onono: it will be just a way of letting each other no what we are doing/going etc.

Thanks

hooky

Edited by hooky

G'day all, I've got a fishing trip coming up and as there will be a couple of us with boats spread out on the river, we were thinking of how to communicate, other than with mobile phones.:1gathering:

We have 27 meg radio's and I was just wondering what channel is the most acceptable for communcating amongst each other, if there is such a channel?

This communcating won't be skylarking stuff, :1onono:  it will be just a way of letting each other no what we are doing/going etc.

Thanks

hooky

17062[/snapback]

Hooky

You can use channel 94 or 96

I think a number of clubs also use 96 so maybe you will find 94 not as congested.

Where are you fishing?

Good luck and hope the weather holds out for you.

Thanks for the replies fella's.

Martin, we're heading up to the Hawkesbury. Anywhere from about Wisemans Ferry and upstream.

Looking forward to it actually, somewhere different that I normally don't get to fish. :thumbup:

Not sure the fishing will be too hot with all these comps on though, :1onono: but one must try.

cheers

hooky