What To Do When You Can't Get Out To Fish!

mrsswordfisherman

Moderators and admin of fishraider and their families got together for a BBQ and some fun last evening.

After watching the video of "Fishraiders on Broadbill" everyone was pumped.

So out came the gimbal and harness and a game rod ..........

Here you will see some of the finest "hook ups" in a "secret spot" under the frangipani :074::074:

post-869-1176091279_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091288_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091298_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091316_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091325_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091335_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091347_thumb.jpg

post-869-1176091359_thumb.jpg

From L to R Rzep Swordfisherman Mrsswordfisherman Johnno Sammy Crazedfisherdude Outdoor Dan Jewhunter #1 Son Flightmanager

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Edited by Flightmanager

You're all very lucky to have hooked a Frangipani. Longliners have all but wiped out the entire east coast biomass. The tragic thing about it is all these Frangipanis go to waste - turned into stickers to be placed on the back of chick 4WD's in the greater Newcastle region. Such a waste of a truly magnificent species. The stocks will recover, once the fad passes. Bad Boys and Oakley sunglasses are only now starting to return to levels they once were prior to commercial harvesting for the sticker market. Take a photo - but please: don't stick frangipanis on the back of your car.

Peace luv & mungbeans baby!

Krusty the tree hugging Eco Warrior

You're all very lucky to have hooked a Frangipani. Longliners have all but wiped out the entire east coast biomass. The tragic thing about it is all these Frangipanis go to waste - turned into stickers to be placed on the back of chick 4WD's in the greater Newcastle region. Such a waste of a truly magnificent species. The stocks will recover, once the fad passes. Bad Boys and Oakley sunglasses are only now starting to return to levels they once were prior to commercial harvesting for the sticker market. Take a photo - but please: don't stick frangipanis on the back of your car.

Peace luv & mungbeans baby!

Krusty the tree hugging Eco Warrior

:Funny-Post:

As for the rest of you, all I can say is...you idiots!!! :074::074:

Did you C&R or eat the results of the nights activity?

Sadly , my Swordfish(erman) busted me off once he caught sight of the gaff !! :074: He fought well , but he lives to fight another day !

Had a great time with the Admin and Mods of this great site , plenty of :beersmile::smoke::1wine: and :1gathering: !

It wasnt all fun , tying up the final details for the Entrance Social , and a few other plans which we will reveal soon.

Thanks to Donna and Stewy for a very pleasant evening .

Ross

Sure beats watching the lawn bowls .... no offence to those that play!! Just a bit like watching the grass grow!

Had to laugh! Good way to load up a rod, tho & give folk the 'feel' of the power available. Should have tied the line (no hooks of course!) to something the dog could chase around the yard with!! Could have been interesting!!!

Cheers

Arpie

Looks like you guys had fun.........and now totally offtopic, does the Frangipani flower well in Sydney Donna?

I'm sure that we're too cold over here but I'd like to plant one and see as they are such a pretty flower

My word Clutch, the tree has a pretty presentation at times.

My daughter wears one behind her ear to school !!

Seems all the rage, yes.

Livo, we have all had many hobbies over the years. One of us was very into lawn bowls at an earlier part of life. Trivial pursuit, been there done that (earned about $30,000 going around the pubs), have run trivia nights offline and online. Playstation, nintendo etc played most of those and got through games when there were NO hints on the net.

Before fishraider we ran online tournament card games with leagues of about 20,000 players :thumbup:

Anyone up for a game of euchre, cribbage, canasta, poker, backgammon :biggrin2:

One moderator actually flies planes online - guess who that is?? It looks like a huge buzz.

We will be running a trivia sometime over the weekend at the Entrance Social - so get your teams ready guys and gals

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

PS Coollamon want a game of backgammon again?? :074:

PS Coollamon want a game of backgammon again?? :074:

Gee 2 wins and now your a champion hey? Bring it on I say :1prop:

If you are up for a challenge try and get in contact with esratew he is a gun

cheers

coollamon

Edited by coollamon