New Rods(now With Pics)

The Iceman

Im really happy today as I picked up two new custom tournament rods from fishfinder Tony

A seven foot rod for poppering and flats work with SPs and a seven foot with four inches cut off the butt to bring it back to six foot eight for fishing structure like pontoons under wharfs and snags

So far with test casting in the front yard with a 1.4gm squidgy jighead with the hook cut off it felt awesome with good distances achieved with little effort(dont ask how far as I didnt measure it but it was significantly better than the rods I was using)

Cant wait to get them out on the water Hopefully next monday unless I have to get my car fixed as its playing up :thumbdown:

post-62-1178875802_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Iceman

Not long till mine are finished with some sexy EVA grips! woooo!

What does a good breaming rod with all the perks go for? Im in the market as ive thrashed my Procaster 3-4 times a week for almost three years! The old girl stil arcs up a treat but i made the initial mistake of buying a 2 piece....Any ideas?

Glad you are happy with them mate.

Cheers Shane.

Are you the Shane thats building the rods for Tony?

If so great job they look awesome

What does a good breaming rod with all the perks go for? Im in the market as ive thrashed my Procaster 3-4 times a week for almost three years! The old girl stil arcs up a treat but i made the initial mistake of buying a 2 piece....Any ideas?

Ive sent you a pm with some prices

post-62-1178875908_thumb.jpg

post-62-1178875802_thumb.jpg

Im really happy today as I picked up two new custom tournament rods from fishfinder Tony

A seven foot rod for poppering and flats work with SPs and a seven foot with four inches cut off the butt to bring it back to six foot eight for fishing structure like pontoons under wharfs and snags

So far with test casting in the front yard with a 1.4gm squidgy jighead with the hook cut off it felt awesome with good distances achieved with little effort(dont ask how far as I didnt measure it but it was significantly better than the rods I was using)

Cant wait to get them out on the water Hopefully next monday unless I have to get my car fixed as its playing up :thumbdown:

post-62-1178876040_thumb.jpg

post-62-1178875908_thumb.jpg

Yep finished it using my shoes :tease:

Nice shoes!! :tease:

BTW, when do WE go out and test these rods?

I need a feed of squid rings...................actually, I don't need a feed of squid rings, I just need to get out of the house and get on the water.

Sittin' on the "four acres" doesn't do anything for me at all. :05:

Nice shoes!! :tease:

BTW, when do WE go out and test these rods?

I need a feed of squid rings...................actually, I don't need a feed of squid rings, I just need to get out of the house and get on the water.

Sittin' on the "four acres" doesn't do anything for me at all. :05:

Hacking squid and jackets with a bream spin sounds good Maybe next sunday but I think Tessa has a netball gala day Ill ring you