Cooks River At Night

domza

What is it with all the hoons at cooks river at night?

EVERY time i retrieve at 12-1-2am there are always hoons in cars in the car park of the ramp. They are either having horn battles ? :wacko: showing off their loud 'subwoofers' or doing burnouts (which i don't mind :1prop: )

one time the were parked on the actual bit of ramp where you drive up then reverse, and would not move. Our jeeps bullbar got about 5cm away from the rx8's spoiler, and they were soon off :biggrin2: , leaving in style

so is this a 'known' hang out spots for p platers?

has anyone else experienced this?

Hey dom

Me and arthur did a night session in his 8 foot plastic dinghy a few months back,

we were anchored out near all the moored boats infront of the ramp, the ammount of racing around, burnouts, loud music etc you would have thought it was the summernats( i didnt mind spending 13 hours sitting there watching burnouts etc, it took the feeling of pain from my ass and legs as i didnt stand up for 13 hours), im guessing all the locals have got'n used to it, i'd love to live there :1prop:

cheers james

What is it with all the hoons at cooks river at night?

EVERY time i retrieve at 12-1-2am there are always hoons in cars in the car park of the ramp. They are either having horn battles ? :wacko: showing off their loud 'subwoofers' or doing burnouts (which i don't mind :1prop: )

one time the were parked on the actual bit of ramp where you drive up then reverse, and would not move. Our jeeps bullbar got about 5cm away from the rx8's spoiler, and they were soon off :biggrin2: , leaving in style

so is this a 'known' hang out spots for p platers?

has anyone else experienced this?

Those are the stupid idiots that give p-platers a bad rep. as well as this, u can thank those kinda people for the recent license changes. (for those that are opposed to them)