Surf Bash...

spizza

G'day raiders,

Hit The Pines at Narra beach this arvo hoping to crack some sambos. There are some great gutters and holes at present, but the water is fast moving and large leads are needed to control your baits which rampage at warp speed down the beach with the drag....

Unfortunately the sambo's didnt show after attempts to lure them with raiders and finally pillies on gangs....still it was nice to get out there in amongst it...

Cheers,

SPizza :thumbup:

G'day raiders,

Hit The Pines at Narra beach this arvo hoping to crack some sambos. There are some great gutters and holes at present, but the water is fast moving and large leads are needed to control your baits which rampage at warp speed down the beach with the drag....

Unfortunately the sambo's didnt show after attempts to lure them with raiders and finally pillies on gangs....still it was nice to get out there in amongst it...

Cheers,

SPizza :thumbup:

Many a trip has resulted in a nil catch for us too.. at least you were out there. :thumbup:

Many a trip has resulted in a nil catch for us too.. at least you were out there. :thumbup:

I find beach fishing can be tough and inconsistent....I generally find that I score one or two good sessions out of say 5 or six trips.....sometimes the conditions look perfect but the fish go AWOL. Other times I've headed down in the middle of the day to test some lures or rigs in shitty tides and I've landed some nice fish....