Botany Bay- Sunday

screech

couldn't believe the amount of boats that were out on sunday! went early morning and hit the old wharf and caught plenty of taylor. those who were there would have seen the birds and taylor smashing the white bait. fun day using soft plastic catching taylor(40cm). ended up with 2 octopus and didn't keep any of the taylor. fun day as this weather is getting warmer. sorry no pics.

tell me guys whats the reports on the bream in botany bay georges river? where they been catched?

Edited by fishinnick

I was at the carpak at Molx Pt .... got there just before high tide and caught nothing, not a bite!

Went to Bowen island and caul 4x PJ sharksn and 1x Trev.

Weather was great up until 2pm then the wind and swel came right on que.

Water temp around 17c

It was just good to be out there. :1fishing1:

we caught a 41cm bream near the hot water outlet and a heap load of trevs and yellowtail as well as tailor and were getting the tailor on metals.

it was a good day for us. we also managed to get 2 flathead on soft plastics near botany ramp but were undersized and were thrown back

Edited by Crazy John

couldn't believe the amount of boats that were out on sunday! went early morning and hit the old wharf and caught plenty of taylor. those who were there would have seen the birds and taylor smashing the white bait. fun day using soft plastic catching taylor(40cm). ended up with 2 octopus and didn't keep any of the taylor. fun day as this weather is getting warmer. sorry no pics.

tell me guys whats the reports on the bream in botany bay georges river? where they been catched?

Atleast you had a fun day in the warm weather mate, thats the main thing. What do you mean by the old wharf? You talking about the oil wharf?

Atleast you had a fun day in the warm weather mate, thats the main thing. What do you mean by the old wharf? You talking about the oil wharf?

oppss..... my bad spelling error. your right i ment oil wharf.

we caught a 41cm bream near the hot water outlet and a heap load of trevs and yellowtail as well as tailor and were getting the tailor on metals.

it was a good day for us. we also managed to get 2 flathead on soft plastics near botany ramp but were undersized and were thrown back

well done on the day. were you there when the water ways came telling everyone to move 100m from the wharf??

Hey Nick there is a report I report I made of a friend's results on the Georges on Sunday during the southern afternoon weather change. I posted it early this morning as fishing news in my recent topic in social events on our night on the jew before starting up again in the morning and fishing on into the social.

Cheers mate

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hey Nick there is a report I report I made of a friend's results on the Georges on Sunday during the southern afternoon weather change. I posted it early this morning as fishing news in my recent topic in social events on our night on the jew before starting up again in the morning and fishing on into the social.

Cheers mate

jewgaffer :1fishing1: