Hawksbury Bream

slayer666

Hi all. Well yesterday me dad and my bro set out for a fishing trip to the hawksbury for some bream well we got what we went for my dad caught 2 1 being 40cm i got 1 and my bro got 1 and also got a talior in the mix all in all a very good day

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

post-1565-1190035209_thumb.jpg

Edited by slayer666

Hi all. Well yesterday me dad and my bro set out for a fishing trip to the hawksbury for some bream well we got what we went for my dad caught 2 1 being 40cm i got 1 and my bro got 1 and also got a talior in the mix all in all a very good day

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

hey joe good to see your in to them ,will have to catch up soon for a fish ....catch you soon ,,,,albert

hey joe good to see your in to them ,will have to catch up soon for a fish ....catch you soon ,,,,albert

Hi Albert got your wave on Saturday night from the rocks at Taren point as we discussed but I couldn't hear you clearly but did you do any good ?

Good bream and three jew were caught up at Lugarno on Sunday afternoon during the quick weather change up at Lugarno. Do you know or does Joe know Mohammed from Rosemeadow a bouncer at the cross and a top fisho and his dad from Bankstown is an old cabbie mate of mine.

Anyway mate send me a pm again if you can fish land based at Lugarno and I'll give you details on the Georges up at Lugarno this time.

Cheers hassar480, no worries mate and thanks for the pm you sent me before.

jewgaffer :1fishing1: