Ramsgate Beach

gregr2

Hi all,

Just home from fishing across the road, had to write in and say what a top day! Went this morning, sat 1 hour with nil downs...mind you the weed I was using was about 10 days old. Thought to self time for some fresh stuff, quite a challenge as the swell is up.

Went across road to fish up to the high this arvo at 3.30. They were certainly on the chew. Caught 15, released 13 all between 30 and 40 cm, and kept a 45 and 47. Both males(they squirted when out of the water)

Will post photo of them when partner gives camera back. :mad3:

Hope they do not go out of shape and look deformed as they do after a night in the cooler.

Tight lines

Greg

HAVE CAMERA BACK...HERE IS THE 47 CM MODEL

post-5408-1190582581_thumb.jpg

post-5408-1190582468_thumb.jpg

Edited by moonset

:1fishing1:

Nice photo there Greg. Good size fish too . Hoping to get out on the river soon, to chase a few myself.

Cheers BART :fishing1:

Thanks... love the blackies, I usually will try before or after work. There is a lot around at the moment

greg

Hi all,

Just home from fishing across the road, had to write in and say what a top day! Went this morning, sat 1 hour with nil downs...mind you the weed I was using was about 10 days old. Thought to self time for some fresh stuff, quite a challenge as the swell is up.

Went across road to fish up to the high this arvo at 3.30. They were certainly on the chew. Caught 15, released 13 all between 30 and 40 cm, and kept a 45 and 47. Both males(they squirted when out of the water)

Will post photo of them when partner gives camera back. :mad3:

Hope they do not go out of shape and look deformed as they do after a night in the cooler.

Tight lines

Greg

HAVE CAMERA BACK...HERE IS THE 47 CM MODEL

post-5408-1190582581_thumb.jpg

post-5408-1190582468_thumb.jpg

Hi Moonset, those blackfish really know when they break the record , ay ? You can see that blackfish knows it's a record by the smile on that wopper's face. :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Moonset, those blackfish really know when they break the record , ay ? You can see that blackfish knows it's a record by the smile on that wopper's face. :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

yeh you can tell by the sunburnt face how long it took to catch the fish....