Bream Are Back

tonyt

went out to botany today for a quick session tryied my usual spot at towra got five bream to the top of the tide the wind picked up a little so i moved to the bridge as soon as the tide started to roll out picked up another five run out of gut and coffee so i packed up and left not a bad session after all the good thing was not a single bream was under and there was heaps off bites i missed while eating crackers so it looks promising for summer the water is up to 17.6 degrees already bring it on :1fishing1: ps.photo is not that clear took it with the phone :1fishing1:post-727-1191808885_thumb.jpg

Mate good catch!!!

I was out at towra point on sunday in the morning..... there wasnt any action, though admittedly it was almost at the bottom of the tide.

The area from tom uglys to towra point is always pretty promising for bream....

cheap chook gut is all im using i tried other baits but ive been getting big bream on the gut so i stick to it, also i find mullet fillet not bad on some days i heard a lot of people talking about getting big numbers of bream on other baits but i find the gut to be more efficient on getting rid of the little pickers usually i get all the bream within an hour or two and move on to another species later in the day give it a shot you just have to get used to the smell though :1fishing1:

Mate good catch!!!

I was out at towra point on sunday in the morning..... there wasnt any action, though admittedly it was almost at the bottom of the tide.

The area from tom uglys to towra point is always pretty promising for bream....

top or bottom of the tide doesnt matter as long as it is early morning and water runing any direction will do :1fishing1:

• 4 weeks later...