Convoy For Kids Sydney Charity Fun Day

Guest mrs rzep

Guest mrs rzep

Convoy For Kids Sydney Charity Fun Day

Sunday 14th October 2007

At Olympic Blvd, Sydney Olympic Park

100's of Trucks leaving Huntingwood at 8am making their way in a massive convoy along the M4

All proceeds go to the Westmead Children's Hospital and Telstra Child Flight

Entry is FREE and anyone and everyone is welcome to come along

Come along for food, rides, raffles, stalls, merchandise, displays and a monster auction commencing at 1:15pm

Purchase a $10 ride pass per child and your kids can enjoy unlimited rides all day

Kids come along and meet Spongebob Squarepants

Live performances and more

If you have any questions regarding the convoy this weekend feel free to ask me

Truckies Caring For Kids

Edited by mrs rzep

Guest MRS WATTO

Well done Peita

It will be a great day and hopefully will raise heaps of money for the kids. I know that you have put a lot of hard work and hours into organising this.

Let me know if I can help

Having participated in this event numerous times over the years as part of the convoy (due to flighties job), I can highly recommend it as a great day out for the whole family.

Lots of free entertainment, stalls and rides and all to raise money for a good cause.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

there is nothing more rewarding than helping the kids,

i have been in the convoy many times before with the family,

even though i have sold my rig and started a new job, my family

are always keen on going so we will be there.

cheers marty.

Great Marty, - We will see you there. My wife Peita and I are members of the convoy and we do alot of organising for the day so we will be on duty! :thumbup:

May see you tomorrow at the Nepean also!

thanks guys , raising mony for telstra child flight helps out heaps, as a parent i know and had to use that service in 2004 when my son brendan was airlifted from westmead childrens hospital to bankstown . then rush to melbourne by nets another childs flight service . thanks to the both the services you all raise money for , i was given the chance in melbourne to talk to my son 8 year son brendan before he had a brain bleed and i had to turn his machine off. many thanks from us for taking the time to raise funds .

thanks guys , raising mony for telstra child flight helps out heaps, as a parent i know and had to use that service in 2004 when my son brendan was airlifted from westmead childrens hospital to bankstown . then rush to melbourne by nets another childs flight service . thanks to the both the services you all raise money for , i was given the chance in melbourne to talk to my son 8 year son brendan before he had a brain bleed and i had to turn his machine off. many thanks from us for taking the time to raise funds .

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son Brendan. The child flight do a wonderful job which is why we are part of this charity.

We can only hope that tomorrow will be another successful day :thumbup: