Grey Nurse

if grey nurse sharks are in such decline i have a serious problem with unscrupulous dive operators taking celebrity a@@@@les down there to get pics with the GNS and now they are an eco-warrior...look at mpa website. to the best of my knowledge the more you disturb these guys with camera flash the less you see.... and people seem to be seeing a lot.... they must be the most seen 300 animals in australia... we as fisherman might occasionally catch protected species, it is unintentional and we release them immediately...

unlike these a@@@@les ecowarriors

if grey nurse sharks are in such decline i have a serious problem with unscrupulous dive operators taking celebrity a@@@@les down there to get pics with the GNS and now they are an eco-warrior...look at mpa website. to the best of my knowledge the more you disturb these guys with camera flash the less you see.... and people seem to be seeing a lot.... they must be the most seen 300 animals in australia... we as fisherman might occasionally catch protected species, it is unintentional and we release them immediately...

unlike these a@@@@les ecowarriors

Your right, did you see the BS where you "click to have your say" only for it to be a pre written letter to go to the Minster for fisheries and CC Premier (http://www.letlucylive.org.au/form1.html) no chance to voice anything else. Mods can we set up a similar automated letter that we can have that automatically sends a letter with our views of support for conservation through consultation and sensible means?

Your right, did you see the BS where you "click to have your say" only for it to be a pre written letter to go to the Minster for fisheries and CC Premier (http://www.letlucylive.org.au/form1.html) no chance to voice anything else. Mods can we set up a similar automated letter that we can have that automatically sends a letter with our views of support for conservation through consultation and sensible means?

that is an excellent and constuctive idea achjimmy