Bottom Bashing Browns

mr magoo

howdy first drop produced empty hooks ,we were drifting quick so on the next drop we kept the engine in reverse which kept us in contact with the bottom resulting in a gemfish and a sea perch 3rd drop grub snarred 3 blue eye 10kg ,8kg,3kg 4th drop another gemie while bringup up the gemie we seen a free jumping marlin ,.now to look for fin was the plan & we trolled for the rest off the day without turning a reel at least we got a good feed

heres GRUB who now only anwsers to Mr Blue eye

Edited by mr magoo

I bet your glad you have the Reef Queen. Otherwise you would go home fish-less more often without it.

Seems like the fin had thinned out a bit since Saturday.

Don't worry the Marlin will be here in numbers Soon I Hope ??

Ken

your right kenny there good to have on the slow days atleast you come home with a feed,are you gona post a pic off the young feelas fish from sat

Edited by mr magoo

Mr Magoo

Did not take a photo myself of Nick's 27 KG yellowfin from last Saturday. Had it AGAIN for dinner last night.

He has a few Shots in his camera so If get them in time before this thread is dead I'll post them here OK.

Weather looks Crap for the rest of the week and I'm on my way to APS and will see if they have any more of those extension handles to make up some more Tag poles ??.

Keep up the Food Gathering with the Deck Winch and I'll swap you some Yellowfin for a bit of Blueye.

Ken

You have a deal with the Blueye Fillets as I picked up 12 X 2 Foot extensions today from that tackle supplier that this site will not let me mention as it changes the word every time I type it in to a Post ?? .

Nick just sent me a Photo of the 27 KG yellowfin he got Saturday, Will tack it on this reply.

Looks like it is another State ANSA record for him as there are no entries in Junior Game-fishing 37 KG division.

Give us a bell when you want the extensions and we'll arrange something.

post-473-1195556629_thumb.jpg

Ken

You have a deal with the Blueye Fillets as I picked up 12 X 2 Foot extensions today from that tackle supplier that this site will not let me mention as it changes the word every time I type it in to a Post ?? .

Nick just sent me a Photo of the 27 KG yellowfin he got Saturday, Will tack it on this reply.

Looks like it is another State ANSA record for him as there are no entries in Junior Game-fishing 37 KG division.

Give us a bell when you want the extensions and we'll arrange something.

post-473-1195556629_thumb.jpg

Ken

done scrible me down for two,you can tell you didnt take the photo as it is clear and you can see the anglers head

ta mate