Any Reports For Around Wollongong?

adznapper

Thanks all

I took my little girl out last weekend,as I have bought a bigger and safe'r boat to be able to take the kids out.

A drift around bass point and we had a good feed of flatties all around 60cm

My girl cought 5 and she was so happy ,well I was too.

To day I was going to go to Balambi,but they have pulled the warf down at the boat ramp which would make it a lot harder with a 5.5mtr boat so I got up at 0400hrs to hit basspoint again this time for a troll.

It wasnt the best weather so I rang the boys up and said go back to bed,goinig to have a prawn tonight I will let u all know how I go.

Thanks all

I took my little girl out last weekend,as I have bought a bigger and safe'r boat to be able to take the kids out.

A drift around bass point and we had a good feed of flatties all around 60cm

My girl cought 5 and she was so happy ,well I was too.

To day I was going to go to Balambi,but they have pulled the warf down at the boat ramp which would make it a lot harder with a 5.5mtr boat so I got up at 0400hrs to hit basspoint again this time for a troll.

It wasnt the best weather so I rang the boys up and said go back to bed,goinig to have a prawn tonight I will let u all know how I go.

Is there a sign saying when the wharf will be replaced?

How did you go with the prawning?

Cheers

Greg

Is there a sign saying when the wharf will be replaced?

How did you go with the prawning?

Cheers

Greg

Wollongong Council is saying the work will be completed by 21/12...well expected to anyway. It's a good move as the old jetty was getting a bit worse for wear especially the out most end.

Hopefully it's completed on time.

Cheers

XG.

Edited by Xiphias Gladius

The last time I was there it was better than 90% of the Sydney facilities.

Upgrades are always welcome.

Did you go prawning?

Are there any about?

I was thinking about giving it a try, but thought I would check to make sure there are some there first.

Cheers

Greg

Hi all

I gave the prawns a hit,there are plenty around but if your not there when there running you have to work hard to catch a few.

The run out was way past my bed time,I ended up with about 30,a few mates told me they all got around 5 to 8 kilo's that night when they ran wich I think was around 0100hrs sunday mornin.

GO THE LAKE

Iam hanging out 4 the weather to get better so I can hit Kiama kanyons 4 my first time.