Port Hacking

RPL

Scored 6 whiting at lilli pilli today on nippers, went 45 cm (pb) 36,33,33,31,30. One Flounder, and a Bream that went 28cm. We also got a blue swimmer crab and dropped another.

Left Dolans bay boat ramp at 6am and returned home at 5pm all in all it was an enjoyable day except for the fact that it started pissing down when we arrived at Dolans bay.

The Hacking is starting to fish well, haven't looked for Kings and jews yet but if recent reports are anything to go by it will start to fire very soon.

Ill try and get some pics up very soon.

Scored 6 whiting at lilli pilli today on nippers, went 45 cm (pb) 36,33,33,31,30. One Flounder, and a Bream that went 28cm. We also got a blue swimmer crab and dropped another.

Left Dolans bay boat ramp at 6am and returned home at 5pm all in all it was an enjoyable day except for the fact that it started pissing down when we arrived at Dolans bay.

The Hacking is starting to fish well, haven't looked for Kings and jews yet but if recent reports are anything to go by it will start to fire very soon.

Ill try and get some pics up very soon.

Good Stuff. haven't heard many report's latley from port hacking. glad to hear the whiting are on the bite, theire very good eating and well worth keeping at that size.. Do you try any offshore fishing at all?

Good Stuff. haven't heard many report's latley from port hacking. glad to hear the whiting are on the bite, theire very good eating and well worth keeping at that size.. Do you try any offshore fishing at all?

Yea, haven't heard or seen much from the Hacking, only my last out on the 4/12/07 produced Whiting between 30-38 cm , Bream and Flounder.

I don't try offshore fishing as i get sea sick, but the target species that i would go for come into the river anyway so with some patience i can snare some.

What was the water clarity like down there yesterday, I looked at the harbour this morning and it looks like coffee. Was gonna head down for a session this arvo and fish the flats

Probs a bit late, but up towards the ends of the bays, Gymea, Yowie ect it got a bit murky. I like that when fishing for bream and whiting tho. Each to their own i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

that's a first class feed there rpl. We're you using any sinker or unweighted nippers?

Thanks mate it was, some of the best that you can get in the port hacking, nah i was using a small lead with nippers drifting over the flats.