Narra Lake

Hooked-Up

hey all, headed off to narrabeen this morning with the softies was a little tougher than expected, seabreeze predicted S/E winds which were actually N/E which made casting a little difficult from where i was fishing, anyway hit the flats at 7.15 and began to cast and cast and cast then came up solid fought him briefly before the hooks pulled :1badmood: oh well keep casting then my mates on and has a good tussle with a nice 44cm flattie i run back to shore to grab the net scoop him up and thats 1 in the bag, this fish was taken on a berkley pogy i think theyre called, in camo colour, back into it and its more casting casting casting for nothing i decide to head off for a little walk for a flick in some weedy areas with sand patches here and there so changed lures to an atomic 3 inch jerk minnow in the green gord color and rigged it on a weedless jig head couple of flicks and i pull up solid, this fish fought really hard for its size and was great fun to catch, i had to bring him in about 30 metres to the bank as the net was back with my mate was a little worried but all was good and i landed a nice lizard of48cm, 2 in the bag continued for a little longer for no more hits and decided to call it a day by 9.30 for some maccas breaky.

Yaaaayy :yahoo: Good stuff mate.

Glad you managed a couple of lizards.

The wind was very fickle today..blowin' in all directions at one stage.

Wish I could have joinned you but domestic bliss put paid to my fishing today.

Good result in the end and well done.

Cheers,

Pete.