Windang

Chriso_87

Chriso,

At wingdang, go to the entrance of the lake and fish for whiting using tube worms or beach worms right at the start of the incoming tide. Mates of mine have been consecutively fishing this spot for the last 2 weeks have have been coming home with a good feed of whiting.

Hope this helps.

Chriso,

At wingdang, go to the entrance of the lake and fish for whiting using tube worms or beach worms right at the start of the incoming tide. Mates of mine have been consecutively fishing this spot for the last 2 weeks have have been coming home with a good feed of whiting.

Hope this helps.

Hey tumra, thanks ill try this week, but are you talking about the breakwall near windang beach??

Cheers

Hi Chriso,

when are you thinking of heading down there might be able to meet up.I have been keen to try down that way as well.Havnt fished down there for afew years but,and not with sp's.

I was thinking of maybe an early friday morning session this week,wasnt sure to go to maianbar(which i visit fairly often)or try somewhere new.

Am also in campbelltown area.would be good to meet up with a fellow raider for a fish.

Stephen.

:1fishing1:

Hi Chriso,

when are you thinking of heading down there might be able to meet up.I have been keen to try down that way as well.Havnt fished down there for afew years but,and not with sp's.

I was thinking of maybe an early friday morning session this week,wasnt sure to go to maianbar(which i visit fairly often)or try somewhere new.

Am also in campbelltown area.would be good to meet up with a fellow raider for a fish.

Stephen.

Mate that sounds good i may not be able to this friday though but i'd love to go out and fish with someone a little more experienced to get a few pointers. I will definatly let you know when i am free and will meet up.

Cheers Chris

I will be taking the girls down on thursday morning to fish the last couple of hours of the runup

Will be chasing whiting of the beach probably somewhere between the breakwall and the surfclub

I will look forward to reading how you go.I cant make it thursday but friday morning is looking like a definite.

Mate that sounds good i may not be able to this friday though but i'd love to go out and fish with someone a little more experienced to get a few pointers. I will definatly let you know when i am free and will meet up.

Cheers Chris

Would be good to meet up sometime,Just send me a pm and let me know when you are available.

Stephen.

I heard there is a $10000 bream swimming around there? anyone got any more info on this

Hi Domza, It's a $5,000 bream and you have to register at Dean's Bait & Tackle in Windang on the main road north of Windang Bridge. Also check his store out he is selling up and got heaps of specials on fishing gear. hope that helped some Ian

Edited by The Red Herring

Did anyone make it down there today,Iceman/Chriso.

Will be there tomorrow morning around 530am,My 11yr old son has decided to come along aswell.I will be fishing with sp's while my boy will be trying bait.

will post a report sometime tomorrow.

Stephen

Did anyone make it down there today,Iceman/Chriso.

Will be there tomorrow morning around 530am,My 11yr old son has decided to come along aswell.I will be fishing with sp's while my boy will be trying bait.

will post a report sometime tomorrow.

Stephen

Na i didnt manage to get down there unfortunatly, was planning on going on monday but now cant so not to happy, im pumped to go but i dont think it will be till week following now :( which im not to happy at all. How did you go stephen??

Cheers Chris