Sydney Harbour Arvo Session 7.1.08

shooterglock

Hi

Whent for a quick fish today after work, only just got home.

Thought it was going to be another doughnut day, lots of surface action, however all small stuff chasing smaller stuff :1prop: Very few baitschools on the sounder.

On the way home I stopped at spot X and got stuck into some rat Kingies, boating (and releasing) 2 out of 3 solid hookups. Lost one due to a slipped knot (Yes I am embarassed, has not happened in years)

Numerous missed strikes and surface chases kept me at it well past the allowed time. Now of course :wife: .

Oh well, boat is clean and put away, so time for some :beersmile: and a bath. ( I smell of fish Yehaaaa!)

Good fishing to all

PS Please keep up any Harbour reports, I am waiting for the bait and predators to come back in good nummbers.

PS Please keep up any Harbour reports, I am waiting for the bait and predators to come back in good nummbers.

there's plenty of bait & predators around right now, find the hunted & you'll find the hunters!

Edited by Jigholio

there's plenty of bait & predators around right now, find the hunted & you'll find the hunters!

Second that. yesterday and today there were plenty of bait schools around. today more so though.. Weekend looks like a corker.