4m Tinney Advice Needed

Davemmm

I am very much on the verge of buying another tinny.

Given the fact that I have looked around a bit I am just wondering if anyone has a stacer proline angler. To me they seem to be a better package than the same size boats from other manufacturers and a bit cheaper. I dont have a lot of room to store a bigger boat and where i fish only warants about a 13' tinney so I dont need advice on barcrushers etc :074:

What i am asking is what do fishraiders think is the best priced tinney so I can continue to catch undersize bream in skinny water or the middle of Botany Bay but have enough room to stretch out my 6'5" frame.

Dave

Edited by davemmm

After a fair bit of looking at and riding in boats lately I have finally made my purchase.

I will soon be the proud owner of a 4.1m Polycraft open boat. And for all those owners of a Poly I have to dissapoint you by saying i ordered it in White.

The problem now is the two month wait. DAMN!

I suppose the tinney i have been fishing out of since 1974 is just going to have to last a little longer.

Dave

What sort of money did one of those boats cost if you don't mind me asking...they certainly look like they have some good benefits compared to your traditional aluminium/metal or fibreglass baots...

The bare bones 4.1m outfit with a trailer and a 30hp goes for $8990.

Dave