Flint & Steel And Juno

Yarraone

Hi everyone I'm heading down to try for the big Jewie Australia Day weekend. I will be there for the whole weekend all around Flint & Steel and Juno.. Will try west head for some bait. I only have a little Hamilton jet 14 footer, white with yellow trim. So if you see me down there come over and say g'day. I would love to get some idea how it is all going down that way at the moment? and is there any particular spots to give a good crack? or what times are best? i will put the boat in at Parsley Bay rampand head straight .out :1fishing1:

To everyone else hope you all have good luck and nail that big one..

Hope you do well mate

Apple Tree Bay or Akuna Bay may be a safer spot to leave your car and Trailer than Parsley for that long a period

Just my thoughts

KF

thanks for that I will take a look.. Im comming from bathurst so I will check it out

g'day mate,hope you have a fun weekend!if juno or flint&steel are crowded or if there's a bit of a swell,you might like to try gunya as a back-up[run out tide].you can catch live bait there too.just anchor in behind the rocky point and cast your baits out ,make sure your on the sand or you'll get a lot of rubbish.you can also fish for bream while your waiting for the livies to go off. :biggrin2:

g'day mate,hope you have a fun weekend!if juno or flint&steel are crowded or if there's a bit of a swell,you might like to try gunya as a back-up[run out tide].you can catch live bait there too.just anchor in behind the rocky point and cast your baits out ,make sure your on the sand or you'll get a lot of rubbish.you can also fish for bream while your waiting for the livies to go off. :biggrin2:

Thanks for that .. as I said if any one is out there and having a quite day come over and say hi :1welcomeani: ..I'm a big bloke and will have have a mate with me..My boat is a white with yellow trim hamilton jet..no name on the side