Coffs/ Cresent Heads

Ads

G'day Raiders,

I'm heading up North (Coffs Harbour & Cresent Heads) on the week end and was looking for a bit of assistance in terms of some goods spots to try.

Im taking the boat up so hopefully doing some inshore reef and estaury fishing.

Thanks in advance

Ads

G'day Raiders,

I'm heading up North (Coffs Harbour & Cresent Heads) on the week end and was looking for a bit of assistance in terms of some goods spots to try.

Im taking the boat up so hopefully doing some inshore reef and estaury fishing.

Thanks in advance

Ads

Gday Ads

I'm not too sure about boat fishing spots, however if you're keen for a rock fish you could hang a right just before the police station in Crescent Head and head to a spot called Delicate Nobby. About 12 clicks from the turn off theres a carpark atop a headland that has tracks leading along a ridgeline to some epic rock ledges. Anything can be encountered there in summer from tailor, kings, cobes, to makeral.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers

Gday mate,

Try 30 kms south of Coffs.. a place called Valla Beach.. Go down to the beach.. its perfect for fishing.. waist high for about 30 metres.. and you will catch a mixed bag from flatties and whiting to jews and snapper... yep from the beach!!

PS: I didnt make it to Terrigal over xmas/nye so didnt ring ya for fishing!

Good luck

Gday mate,

Try 30 kms south of Coffs.. a place called Valla Beach.. Go down to the beach.. its perfect for fishing.. waist high for about 30 metres.. and you will catch a mixed bag from flatties and whiting to jews and snapper... yep from the beach!!

PS: I didnt make it to Terrigal over xmas/nye so didnt ring ya for fishing!

Good luck

Thanks for the tips guys..................have to get my head around snapper from the beach!

You didnt miss much over the xmas/nye period Tan...............couldnt get the boat out due to the huge seas