Would You Believe?

daleyboy

Just had a call from skunga who is out on the harbour today

He's just boated a 75cm King on soft plastic, but when he got it up next to the boat (it was buggered after a 15 min fight) he had another one follow it up nipping at its tail ... so what does the arsy b%$#tard do ... he decides to have a crack at it with his hand as it doesnt seem to notice or care about him .. sure enuf one quick strike at the tail with his hand and he boats it as well!!!

Edited by daleyboy

Just had a call from skunga who is out on the harbour today

He's just boated a 75cm King on soft plastic, but when he got it up next to the boat (it was buggered after a 15 min fight) he had another one follow it up nipping at its tail ... so what does the arsy b%$#tard do ... he decides to have a crack at it with his hand as it doesnt seem to notice or care about him .. sure enuf one quick strike at the tail with his hand and he boats it as well!!!

g-day gee i thought i had long fingernails .

My old man once pulled a large leatherjacket out of the water at darling harbour. He slowly leaned down next to a pilon and pulled it up onto the wharf much to the surprise of my (then) young kids and agroup of Japanese tourists.

Mind you a leatherjacket seems a much easier exercise than a king.

Dave

reminds me of that bloke who caught a shark by hand last year

fair dinkum

There was a bloke the other day that caught a shark with his leg !!! :1prop:

I think I will stick to using a rod and reel.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Thunder

reminds me of that bloke who caught a shark by hand last year

fair dinkum

Just had a call from skunga who is out on the harbour today .. sure enuf one quick strike at the tail with his hand and he boats it as well!!!

That's unreal. I think we need a new Records section just for Skunga

The bloke in SA who caught the bronzie: Philip Kerkhof

Listen to the interview, much much funnier than the transcript...guaranteed ROFL - what a goose! :074::074::074: