Bream Buster Finesse Or Other

Bream Mad

Hi Raiders,

I think it is time to buy a decent stick in the $300-500 range.

I want a 7' (2-4kg) one peice. a bit of a do all to throw both HB's and SP's mainly landbased.

Options so far are BB finesse ($500) :thumbup:

TD Zero 7701MLXFS(half the price of the BB, and i have a procaster Z that i love)

Maybe something from loomis as well?

opions would be appreciated as i have never owned a custom stick

i would like lightness for HB's more so, i currently are running a raider bream finesse which is great for SP's but a bit to heavy for HB's :thumbdown:

BM

Hi Raiders,

I think it is time to buy a decent stick in the $300-500 range.

I want a 7' (2-4kg) one peice. a bit of a do all to throw both HB's and SP's mainly landbased.

Options so far are BB finesse ($500) :thumbup:

TD Zero 7701MLXFS(half the price of the BB, and i have a procaster Z that i love)

Maybe something from loomis as well?

opions would be appreciated as i have never owned a custom stick

i would like lightness for HB's more so, i currently are running a raider bream finesse which is great for SP's but a bit to heavy for HB's :thumbdown:

BM

If you are spending that sort of money ?? go and see Tony at Fishfinder Rod Works and he will make you a custom rod to die for :biggrin2: He made Donna a custom bass stick and it was worth every cent.

Cheers Stewy

I agree with Stewey. I was looking for the same style of rod for the same purpose as the one you mentioned and managed to get one from Tony that was not only perfect but turned out to be a brilliant price.

Dave

You got a pic?

did you have many options as far as guides, grips, blanks go?

what about custom engraving :biggrin2:

BM

You got a pic?

did you have many options as far as guides, grips, blanks go?

what about custom engraving :biggrin2:

BM

Full Titaniums and custom reel seat from Japan

post-256-1202437157_thumb.jpg

post-256-1202437173_thumb.jpg

post-256-1202437291_thumb.jpg

post-256-1202437299_thumb.jpg

This is the quality of build that Tonys gives you :yahoo:

Tonys rods are very good I have a couple of his bream tournament proseries and they are great rods easily comparable to millers and in my opinion better

Go and have a look at his blanks Im sure you will find one or more that you will like

thanks guys for the reply

as the :wife: cut down my budget (or maybe she doesn't know yet :074: )

i only less than $300 to spend. i picked up plenty of rods and came to the conclusion that i wanted titaniam SIC's (not recoils) a fast blank and nice contoured cork grip.

when i picked up the 6'10" berkley protactic i new this was the one, a bit a haggling and she was mine for $280 :thumbup:

just gave it a few casts and my god ! its no miller by for half the price it is a SWEET stick!!

so light and sensitive, casts a mile due to the nice little tip, worth every penny i recon

be warned i have seen the same rod at another shop for $350 which is too much

Cheers

BM