Long Awaited, Well Planned Fishing Activities ?

hobbitt

So, post hollidays, kids back at school (YYEEESSSS) and most of the "terrorists" back at work, I have taken the liberty of taking some of, a bucket load of rec. leave. To team up with the old man for several fishing trips in the hobbitt launch.... YEAH RIGHT.

The poor old bugga 75yrs old... arrived by train, and as I was there to meet him, he stood there in all his glory, with 2 packed bags of clothes etc, at the foot of the stairs from the flatform (Wyong) awaiting my decent to carry the load upto the car, and onward to Gods country (my place).

Dad complained, as old buggers want to do, about having a sore back. HHMMM, GREAT.

Went out from Rafferty's resort the next morning and dad managed to boat a little snapper, which was returned to fight another day. I fished using gulp alive, for the first time, and I was getting hit with regularity, cunning little players, chewed my gulps just shy of the hook, so dad one, me nada. Great day just the same.

Still learning the art of these gulps, but will stick with it.

Well, my grand plans for a week of fishing with dad came to a back breaking stop, and I have since driven the old, busted bugga back to his home for some R & R.

Tell me, this is NOT what I have to look forward to ?? PPLLEEAASSEE !

Oh yeah, by the way... I'm not really heartless, I did take him to his GP and made sure he got medical attention and generally looked after him for a couple of days while I was up there.

OK, I may have taken the mickey out of him, and made him feel, well.... lousy for being in the broke back club. BUT, ya get that on the big job. :05:

So, post hollidays, kids back at school (YYEEESSSS) and most of the "terrorists" back at work, I have taken the liberty of taking some of, a bucket load of rec. leave. To team up with the old man for several fishing trips in the hobbitt launch.... YEAH RIGHT.

The poor old bugga 75yrs old... arrived by train, and as I was there to meet him, he stood there in all his glory, with 2 packed bags of clothes etc, at the foot of the stairs from the flatform (Wyong) awaiting my decent to carry the load upto the car, and onward to Gods country (my place).

Dad complained, as old buggers want to do, about having a sore back. HHMMM, GREAT.

Went out from Rafferty's resort the next morning and dad managed to boat a little snapper, which was returned to fight another day. I fished using gulp alive, for the first time, and I was getting hit with regularity, cunning little players, chewed my gulps just shy of the hook, so dad one, me nada. Great day just the same.

Well, my grand plans for a week of fishing with dad came to a back breaking stop, and I have since driven the old, busted bugga back to his home for some R & R.

Oh yeah, by the way... I'm not really heartless, I did take him to his GP and made sure he got medical attention and generally looked after him for a couple of days while I was up there.

OK, I may have taken the mickey out of him, and made him feel, well.... lousy for being in the broke back club. BUT, ya get that on the big job. :05:

Too bad about Dads back Rod , at least you got out in the Hobbit Launch and had some fishing time !!

Ross

g-day enjoy those days there are no dud ones.