Friday Morning Harbor King Session 15/02

Kiwi Dan

Hello raiders,

Im looking to go for a fish Friday morning but unfortunately for me the :wife: needs the car for work. If anyone has a car that is able to tow my 4.7m Aluminium boat and wants to fish for kings let me know.

I live in Cremorne and will launch from Tunks Park (5 minutes away). My plan would be to go chase squid and yakkas at around 5am and then go chase kings for a few hours. I need to be back at the ramp by 10.30 so it would only be a quick session.

Post or PM me if you are interested.

What a horrible predicament. I'm sure I read somewhere that this Friday sees a conjunction of moon phase, tide, currents, water temperature and bait migration that only happens once every 200 years and that the predictions are for the fishing to be mind-blowing... particularly from 10.30 onwards.

So sad :1badmood::1badmood:

I'd love to help you out but I'm working to pay the boat fuel bill on Friday. Hope someone can help you out.

I'll be out with :1prop: on Saturday, so i'll be missing out on the wild fishing too... oh well.

Cheers, Slinky

PM sent

Hello raiders,

Im looking to go for a fish Friday morning but unfortunately for me the :wife: needs the car for work. If anyone has a car that is able to tow my 4.7m Aluminium boat and wants to fish for kings let me know.

I live in Cremorne and will launch from Tunks Park (5 minutes away). My plan would be to go chase squid and yakkas at around 5am and then go chase kings for a few hours. I need to be back at the ramp by 10.30 so it would only be a quick session.

Post or PM me if you are interested.

What a horrible predicament. I'm sure I read somewhere that this Friday sees a conjunction of moon phase, tide, currents, water temperature and bait migration that only happens once every 200 years and that the predictions are for the fishing to be mind-blowing... particularly from 10.30 onwards.

So sad :1badmood::1badmood:

I'd love to help you out but I'm working to pay the boat fuel bill on Friday. Hope someone can help you out.

I'll be out with :1prop: on Saturday, so i'll be missing out on the wild fishing too... oh well.

Cheers, Slinky

I do have a back up plan should there be no takers Slink its just a wee bit more of a hassle - but hey ill be fishing so no worries!!

ill leave a couple hoodlums tied to a marker for you to pick up saturday morning mate :074::074: