Quick Bass Session

vipernut

After waking up during the night with a headache,slept in and couldnt be bothered driving somewhere for a fish.

After thinking about fishing all day,decided to go check out the river(georges)and see how much of a flush it had recieved with all the recent rain.I have not been fishing locally for quiet some time and was interested to see if the local bass were still around.

After a quick 15min drive,arrived parked the car and walked down to the river.The walk in took longer than the car trip :wacko:

arrived at chosen spot where there is some little rapids about 3:00pm.Tried all manner of lures from sp's,shallow and deep divers and topwater lures for nothing.

Went for a short stroll to just above the rapids,which is alot wider and alot slower water,that is also a bit deeper and has some weed beds.

Repeated casting also soughts of lures and colors for nothing.Packed up and walked out just after 5pm.

The river in general looked fairly clean,although a little murky still above the rapids.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

post-396-1203146864_thumb.jpg

The Rapids

post-396-1203146885_thumb.jpg

Below the rapids

post-396-1203146960_thumb.jpg

Above the rapids

Edited by vipernut

my favourite place down there...at least you didn't tell anyone where it is..maybe i will c u down there one day

It sure is a top spot,have been fishing the area for years.Thought it was time i had a look down there as i hadnt been down there for nearly a year.

beautiful looking spot that

where abouts on the Georges is that ?

Some things have to be guarded well.

Check your pms.

Stephen

:1fishing1: