Very Forgetable Day

mrmoshe

Boy..did I have a shocker today!

I started off with the idea of an early 3 hour session right on the top of the tide wading Narra Lake at Billarong Reserve where I got busted off by a croc. of a lizard last week. ( I needed vengeance!)

I knew the rest of the day would be horrible as I had an appointment in hospital with a urologist doing "tests" if you get my drift.

I waded about half a Km of the lake up to my waist flicking every SP I had in my kit.

I got a grand total of 2 shitty bites by baby bream I suspect and zero lizards, and my waders sprang a leak. :1badmood: .

The water looked perfect for flatties too with hardly any wind and a gentle outgoing tide.

The day went downhill after that.

If you ever have the opportunity to have a Urodynamic Study done...do so at your peril!

One of the most uncomfortable procedures you could imagine involving plastic tubing in places they just shouldn't go!! My eyes are still watering..

So, no fish, a sore willy and p*ssing razorblades now.

I shoulda stayed in bed!!

A not so cheery,

Pete.

Boy..did I have a shocker today!

I started off with the idea of an early 3 hour session right on the top of the tide wading Narra Lake at Billarong Reserve where I got busted off by a croc. of a lizard last week. ( I needed vengeance!)

I knew the rest of the day would be horrible as I had an appointment in hospital with a urologist doing "tests" if you get my drift.

I waded about half a Km of the lake up to my waist flicking every SP I had in my kit.

I got a grand total of 2 shitty bites by baby bream I suspect and zero lizards, and my waders sprang a leak. :1badmood: .

The water looked perfect for flatties too with hardly any wind and a gentle outgoing tide.

The day went downhill after that.

If you ever have the opportunity to have a Urodynamic Study done...do so at your peril!

One of the most uncomfortable procedures you could imagine involving plastic tubing in places they just shouldn't go!! My eyes are still watering..

So, no fish, a sore willy and p*ssing razorblades now.

I shoulda stayed in bed!!

A not so cheery,

Pete.

Pete,

I feel for you mate, that sounds so bloody painful.

Hope you feel good soon with many more better trips ahead.

regards

Twin1

Marcel