First Trip In New Boat

sadamson

post-6862-1204967668_thumb.jpg

post-6862-1204968135_thumb.jpg

Set out this morning to test our new boat and do a spot of fishing.Put the boat in at cooks river and went out into the botany bay.We could not loose a bait tried all over the bay.Before we set out i told my wife that the first fish we catch is going back.I did a deal with the fish gods,i was so pleased to see a small port jackson shark come aboard.I was praying we did not hook up a king or jew first up.The boat went great and we had a nice day on the water.We had limited time today but hopfully the fish gods will smile apon us next time we go out

Lovely! have you got your first sratch on it yet? hahaha Keep her well covered and watch stuff rubbing paint off down near the transom and she'll look great for years to come! (and be careful where you put stickers!! - recommend windscreen only)

That's a sweet whip you've got there and Mrs Rabs looks well pleased! Good karma policy releasing your first catch, did the same with my new tub and next outing we bagged 36 in just over 40mins, you gotta give something back to Odin.

See you on the water.

Jig

Well done on your maiden voyage Reggie,Hopefully you recieve good karma from the fish goods on your next trip.

I was also in the bay yesterday and we also had a tough day,having to work hard to find a feed.Only managed 4 keepers between myself and father-in-law in about 7hours.3 flatties between 40-45cm and 1 nice flounder at 40cm.

I also dont live far from you(mac fields),might see you on the water sometime.

Stephen

:1fishing1: