Sydney Harbour And Middle Harbour

gretsch

Gidday Raiders,

I was lucky enough to squeeze myself onto Graeme's Seafarer last week for a little session on the Kings. For those of you who remember, Graeme is the man responsible for hooking my lost rod and reel after a record three weeks in the drink courtesy of a Kingy and a shit rodholder.

We started out chasing Squid in Sydney Harbour and after about an hour, had about seven inking up the bait tank. Graeme scored a absolute bruiser. The Seafarer was covered in ink.

We then hit about 4 spots in the Harbour for absolutley nothing. Not even a picker.

We peeled around into Middle Harbour and tried a few back up spots. We managed about 8 kings to 73cm. Graeme got to pop the cherry on his new Twinpower whilst I was enjoying the action on the light floater out the back.

We had a triple hook up at one point which is interesting with only two anglers aboard. A couple of stinky Salmon also took the fresh squid strips. They were dehooked whilst still in the water and released.

Twas a most enjoyable day.

Now that is a Squid!!

Graeme with a 68cm

Ceph with a 73cm

The Catch!! Just enough to feed our families. 65, 65, 68 & 73cm.

Edited by Ceph

Great Session Ceph

Don't you just love those Seafarers. I get to go out on one with Vagabond - stable and comfortable fishing platform. Good rod holders too!!!

We had a big squid hammer a live yakka on the downrigger! Needless to say he hit the chopping board fast.

good report

cheers

inhlanzi

Great Session Ceph

Don't you just love those Seafarers. I get to go out on one with Vagabond - stable and comfortable fishing platform. Good rod holders too!!!

We had a big squid hammer a live yakka on the downrigger! Needless to say he hit the chopping board fast.

good report

cheers

inhlanzi

Downrigging for squid!!! That is a new one.... :thumbup: