Harbour 16th

plankton

Was surprised to find a park at the ramp at 7am... There have been so many people out of late and with weather predictions being as good as they were, didn't expect things to be different. A few hrs collecting bait and we headed to the spot where a few others had also gathered for the tide change.

Saw the biggest Flathead I have ever seen landed on someone elses boat and a cracker Jew break free, but we found it difficult to hold bottom so tried another spot. A couple of Kings jumped onto the rods after only 10mins and a good tussle involving issues with the prop & the line and close structure, which the fish headed to afterwards!! There are still some very nice Kings on the scene by the looks of things.

Brett!

post-3217-1205645943_thumb.jpg

post-3217-1205645985_thumb.jpg

post-3217-1205646020_thumb.jpg

Edited by plankton

They are each about 75cm, some of the best I've scored in the Harbour. The Jew would have been approx. 10kg... and the Flatty easily 5/6kg... good fish for Port Jackson!

Kamil - Weather don't get much better than this... I'll chat to you soon regarding the next mission.

Edited by plankton

Well done Brett,

Good to get amongst a few fish and to also see others doing the same.

Mate as i was saying the jews are out there ATM.

We got a 70cm model last night. Losing a 10kg at the boat has got to be a therapy issue OUCH.

I must say though i will take a nice king over a jewie any day for the table.

Cheers mate