Jim Bream Easter Sunday

jim bream

Hi guys,not much fishing lately due to work, today was a must, last fishing trip was beginning of February.

So i got the little guy and headed out, Got some worms knowing that there was some big whiting out there, But i only got 1 bag and that was the problem, and with the sea lice eating the yabbies that i pumped the day before, it was making things very difficult.

Got there about 7.00 a.m and stopped at Towra and bagged in a few bream and a few whiting, the fish were very hard to find after that, moved up to the top of the bay and got some really nice whiting,1 was just under 44cm and 1 was 40cm, And the trevelly was about 40cm.

On the run out tide things started to get really good but the little fella started getting sick, and he started to complain he felt very crook so we left the fish biting, ohh well what can you do? First time his been sick

anyway i posted some of the photos of the fish, fish are there guys but u just have to find them, not the best of days.

post-6195-1206510019_thumb.jpg

post-6195-1206510040_thumb.jpg

post-6195-1206246635_thumb.jpg

post-6195-1206246649_thumb.jpg

post-6195-1206509872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jim bream

mate you must have a secret spot x or something.... went out around towra point today for not even a touch... actually it was pretty quiet all over the bay... though i admit i wasnt using worms so that must be the secret...

mate you must have a secret spot x or something.... went out around towra point today for not even a touch... actually it was pretty quiet all over the bay... though i admit i wasnt using worms so that must be the secret...

I dont have any secret spots but i can tell u the spots if you want them.

i caught them off towra at the sticks and the drums their the spots i caught the fish. I usually fish off towra all the way up on the right side of the bay to the refinery.

Hi jim,

You seem to always do very well,

Well down.

Do you normally drift or anchor >?

what do you use for berley ?

regards MR RB>

thanks mr rosebay i use to do a lot of fishing in rosebay

i dont drift i anchor and move around alot

i use chicken pellets mixed with tuna oil for berley

regards jim